About the Journal
Scientific Notes of Ostroh Academy National University, "Economics" series - is a specialized scientific periodical.
Scientific Notes were registered at the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine: Resolution of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 515 of May 16, 2016 granting the right to publish the main results from the doctoral theses in Economics.
Founded in 1999.
Founder: National University of Ostroh Academy
Subject orientation: the journal covers the results of scientific research in the field of economics.
The aim of the journal is to publicize and popularize the results of scientific researches in various fields of economic science, based on open access to the authors' publications.
- - - publication of the results of researches in the field of economic sciences and ensuring prompt and convenient access to them for all interested persons;
- - - facilitation in creating an open informational environment for interaction among leading scientists, young researchers and practitioners;
- - - identification of actual problems of economic development, globalization impact, and introduction of a discussion platform for scientists and economists-practitioners to find new models and mechanisms for their solution.
- - Current problems of economic theory;
- - Economics and management of national economy;
- - Economics, management of sectors and enterprises;
- - Labor economics and regional economy;
- - Finance, monetary circulation and credit;
- - Accounting, analysis and audit;
- - Mathematical modeling and information technologies in economics;
Languages of publishing: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Periodicity: four times a year (March, June, September, December).
The journal is included in a number of scientometric bases and catalogues:
INDEX COPERNICUS (ICV 2016 = 63.07)
EBSCO Publishing, Inc.
Russian Scientific Citation Index(РІНЦ)
Google Academy (h-індекс 9)
National Library named after V. I. Vernadsky, Ukraine
Bibliometrics of Ukrainian Science
Scientific Notes of Ostroh Academy National University, "Economics" series is a journal including scientific publications for public access. This means that all content is freely available and is free of charge to users or their organizations. The users are permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking permission from the publisher or the author. This definition of open access is given according to BOAI (Budapest Open Access Initiative).
The journals articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
The articles are checked with the help of