EVALUATION OF EMPLOYEES WORK EFFICIENCY AT THE ENTERPRISE
Keywords:employee performance management system, employee performance maps, goal, risks in assessing employees, KPI.
The article deals with the problems of analysis and evaluation of indicators in the management system of employee performance at the enterprise. Elements of classification and evaluation of indicators have been introduced. A form of reporting on the fulfillment of the set goals to employees was proposed. Analyzed the theoretical foundations for determining goals for the management of employee labor efficiency based on the set goals. Some risks arising in the performance management system for the selected indicators have been identified.
How to quote:
Vitlinsky VV, Slabko MV Estimation of efficiency of work of employees of the enterprise. Scientific notes of the National University "Ostroh Academy".
Series "Economics": a scientific journal. Ostrog: NaUOA Publishing House, March 2021.
№ 20 (48). Pp. 134–140.
Formulas: 8; fig .: 3; tab .: 2; bibl .: 9.
1. David Parmenter (2007). Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing and Using Winning KPI's.
New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, inc., 233. [in English]
2. Doran, G. T. (1981). There's a S.M.A.R.T. way to write management's goals and objectives. Management Review
Vol. 70, no. 11, 35–36. [in English]
3. Elliot, V. H. (2016). Institutional entrepreneurship and change: A contemporary history of Swedish banking
industry and its performance management systems. Journal of Accounting and Organizational Change, 12 (2), 223–251.
4. Payambarpour, S. A., Hooi, L. W. (2016). The impact of talent management and employee engagement on
organizational performance. International Journal of Management Practice, 8 (4), 311–336. [in English]
5. Peter F. Drucker (1954). The Practice of Management. Boston: Harvard Business Review, 416. [in English]
6. Robert S. Kaplan, David P. Norton (1996). The Balanced Scorecard: Translating Strategy into Action. Boston:
Harvard Business Review Press, 322. [in English]
7. Robert S. Kaplan, David P. Norton (1998). The Strategy-Focused Organization: How Balanced Scorecard
Companies Thrive in the New Business Environment. Boston: Harvard Business Review, 416. [in English]
8. Robert S. Kaplan, David P. Norton (1997). Strategy Maps: Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes.
Boston: Harvard Business Review, 512. [in English]
9. Thursfield, D., Grayley, K. (2016). Exploring performance management in four UK trade unions. Employee
Relations, 38 (5), 789–804. [in English]
This magazine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International License.
The texts of the journal's articles are checked with the help of an anti-plagiarist